Saturday, March 12, 2011

What I want right now

I don't want to leave my room. I don't want to leave my bed. I would like to go back to sleep; I've been up for about four hours and I don't think that's possible.

I would like to take all of the things and people that have I loved in my life, and put them in a jar and drink them. To experience it all at once and all over again.

On the list (don't be scared about the jar comment):

Andy Cordova
Sean Johansson
Music by Al Green, Marvin Gaye, or/and Otis Redding
It's a Wonderful Life
Sleepless in Seattle
When Harry Met Sally
Dirk and Levon
Meg Blair
Dominic
Going to college
How I used to feel about working at the co-op
bike rides
hanging out at woodstocks
riding the train
airports
my sister
my brother
my family
my house
coffee dates
burritos
the ocean
trees
windows
weather
cold weather
Playing on our work softball team a few years ago
House dinners
Movie nights
the day we all watched MacGruber
Grant Parfitt
The city of Davis
Duncan and Mike Ulrich
Germany



That's it for now. Now I will describe my perfect day: friends, family, going to the ocean, eating burritos and drinking whiskey. Let that be life. shouldn't be too hard. Just have to get everyone back here. Maybe that will be heaven. (I don't believe in heaven.) The most pleasant dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment