Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bon Jovi, IS it my life?

I have just cleaned the bathroom. As I emerged from the bleach cave (shower), worried about blinding myself from stray droplets of Clorox I proclaimed "IT IS GOOD." I don't mind cleaning the bathroom. It's a'ight, not the best chore, not the worst chore. What is the best chore? Doing the dishes. The worst chore? Cleaning my room. Cleaning the bathroom gets an average grade, or maybe a B-.
I had an awful day yesterday. Today was a better day than yesterday was, and this morning I ate shit on my bike outside of my office building. I had to go home and change my clothes that were all messed up by sliding on the wet pavement. I had a headache all day because I hit my head on the ground (I know, I'm lucky it was just a headache. I need to find my helmet and start wearing it... this is my third close call on my bike). A jar of hot coffee broke in my purse and I cut my thumb a little as I fished out the shards of glass. My phone went kaput as a result of being drenched in coffee... luckily I have a spare. I was a little bit scared and a little bit horrified by it all.
Nothing particularly good happened today. I went back to work and felt semi-competent, which is great considering I'm new and I have major anxiety about everything in my life, this part included. I rode along while my housemate and her boyfriend were dropped off at the airport. I love the airport. This is probably because I'm not well traveled, but any sort of transportation; plane, train, greyhound (*shudder* I'll take the dirty dog if it means I'm in motion) is so wonderful.
However, I was there to keep the driver company, not off to any exciting adventure. Today was, eh. I ate two and a half heads of lettuce. I sat on my bed and drooled a while. You know, stuff. It's so weird. I can't understand it.
I'm glad that today was boring and felt pretty okay. I credit this to being well rested. It's going to be a cold one tonight. I'm bundling into my saucy blue bathrobe and calling it a day. November 23, 2010, I plan to never live it again. Thanks for the non-memories.

3 comments:

  1. Please invest in a helmet, which is to say YOUR HEAD AND EVERYTHING IT CONTAINS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. according to the tags on your red suitcase you are very well traveled indeed

    ReplyDelete